Saturday, October 10, 2009

Dangerous mind.... Magazine

What kind of teacher are you?

Answer all these questions and you could descover what kind of teacher you are...

1.- Why do you choose be a teacher?
a) because I was looking for a change in my life
b) because I need the money
c) I don`t know yet

2.- What do you do if your students not pay attention to your class?
a) I wait for silence
b) I start the class, it doesn`t matter who is listen to me
c) I don`t do nothing... I have other thing to do

3.- What do you do if two students are fighting?
a) you stop the fight and talk to them
b) you call the police and the headmaster, after all, it is not your bussines
c) you ignore it

4- Do you follow the stablish “curriculum” even if it is not useful for you students?
a) no I don`t... I prefer create new things
b) yes I do... why not?
c) what curriculum is?

5.- What do you expect from your students?
a) I really believe that they could be good and achieve their goals
b) I only want to do my job and students pass the course
c) I don`t know ...

Now ... add up your points and check your results...
one point for each A
two points for each B
three points for each C

From 4 to 9 points you are a Miss Johnson: sometimes you don`t know how to be a good teacher but you don`t give up about it ... you believe in your students and you are not going to stand idly by educational issues.
From 10 to 15 points you are a Hal (Mr. Parker): you follow the stablish rules, for you is enough to teach from the book and is doesn`t matter if some students don`t understand because is not your business.

From 16 to 21 points you need to take a profiency test because you are not in the right way... just think about it ...

11 comments:

  1. LOL!
    Jesus, you're so creative! I really enjoyed reading your magazine section. I'm Miss Johnsons by the way. :D
    The last result was hilarious haha
    I really hope non of our classmates got this result of the test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wiiii! a test!
    I love magazines with a lot of tests sections jajaa
    good questions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wiwi!!! I'm Miss J.
    I loved your test, it was creative and fun to do :)and I agree with cata, I like magazines with test a lot
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm miss J!!!!
    I love your test! I think you should create more quizes but in facebook LOL
    Yo chose good questions, good answers and specially the results...

    see you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great test, haha. We can see if we are similar to Miss J. Fortunately, I am !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am Hal... I have a lot ahead to improve.
    Very creative post. People love tests, and yours will not be the exception

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahhah I love this magazine section. I am not a person that do test in magazines but this one was really interesting and fun to do. My result was Ms.J. LOL

    I like it a lot. keep doing this kind of magazines section. This one was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a very thoughtful work!
    definitely one of my favorites
    also very creative.
    I really enjoy answering your questions =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the posts I've seen are really good and yours is very good too. You have a vivid imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  10. W O N D E R F U L
    J O B!!!
    my dear friend!!!
    I really congratulate you!
    This is an excellent test!!!You are pretty creative!!!
    I love ya'

    ReplyDelete
  11. jajaja it was a really interesting and fun test.. Congratulations..!
    I hope you can do another test next time...

    See you ! =)

    ReplyDelete