Friday, October 2, 2009

My favourite piece of art


My favourite piece of art is "The Persistence of Memory",(1931) by Salvador Dali. He is one of the most famous surrealist Artist. Here you have a quote from him "People love mystery, and that is why they love my paintings". It is interesting, isnt`n it?

To be honest, I really like surrealism. In my opinion it is the best way to express your ideas, thoughts, feelings and so forth. Here you don`t have limitations or restrictions, you can do whatever you want. Surrealism is the way how your soul express the true.

I love this painting because of the clocks. This represent to me the lack of time in my life. Nowadays we don`t have enough time to do anything by pleasure, we just study, work and spend most of the time worry about results and superficial stuff. This painting make me feel free, it is like an scape for this world to another, where time doesn`t matter and is enough for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment